Live Streaming Support to Listeners
Prior contacting our Helpdesk, please refer to the section below.
Alternatively, you can type keywords in the search engine below, i.e.:
- Live-stream doesn't play at all
- Live-stream plays but it plays fragmented ("stop-and-go")
- Mobile devices or browsers supported
- Desktop browsers supported
- Or click on the green chat icon in the righthand corner of the webpage
Some Android versions may have difficulty playing the streams in the pre-installed browser. We highly recommend installing the latest version of Chrome Android.
Please note that Opera Mini is not supported.
Our live-streams are tested with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
Internet Explorer 6 to 10 may work but is not officially supported.
For optimal experience, please install Chrome.
Stream quality levels
Default Quality: ±30MB per hour / 64kbps: the default quality level suitable for most connection types. Provides great voice quality and a good music experience.
The live-stream doesn't play at all - How do I fix this?
Our embedded default audio player aims to simply "work" at all times. If not, please refer to the following section.
Here are some steps you follow try to resolve playback issues:
- Refer to the Supported browsers section above to ensure your browser is supported. If you do not have one of these browsers installed, please install a supported one.
- If you are on Windows: install this Media codec pack, restart your device.
- If you are on Windows 10: please use the new Microsoft Edge browser.
- If neither of these work try to listen with a dedicated media player like iTunes or WinAmp.
The live-stream plays but its "stop-and-go" - How do I fix it ?
Live-streaming depends on a whole chain of internet connections providing audio data at a sufficient rate. For users on mobile networks especially this rate may not always be attainable, leading to skipping or disconnecting of your audio stream. Some ways to resolve this:
- Test your connection speed. If these don't resolve your issues please see the "Test your internet connection for streaming" section.
- Listen with Safari on Mac/iOS or listen with WinAmp on Windows 10.